Friday, November 5, 2010

HAPPY DIWALI PROFESSOR...for the value of lights that you taught us

Lights all around are splendid and magnificent and they mean brightness, spirit, strength and happiness. So, I thought , how can I not visit this blog, for this blog belongs to a person who has not just taught us, but has lighted our lives with his sayings, all precious. And why this Diwali gives me a reason to write on this blog is because my Mentor is the person who made me understand the meaning of that word-LIGHT.
 For us as his students, the light he made us see the light of truth, the light of never dying hope, the light of smiles, the light that will not let us face any wrong, be it the darkest darkness of the world , because this light is from our soul. Wishing our Professor, Happy Diwali, because it is the festival of lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment