Friday, November 26, 2010

I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW??

Yes, I have wished almost a thousand people birthdays till now.But today, when I wish to wish my Mentor, I have really fallen short of everything, words, wishes, adjectives, ways, because I really don't know how to wish a person who is himself one of the best person of God... To say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIR!!!!

We know God likes you much more,
And HIS wishes today, for you will be much heavier than ours,
Still, our wishes, for your happiness and bliss...
forever... 

God might already have thought the best ways for the person HE himself is proud of, You, but still our request to HIM to give you even more... of everything you wish for, Sir!!

This is a little site that your followers made for you...

www.26november.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment